All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionMonty Don's intimate record in his own words and photographs of the garden he has created from scratch over the past fifteen years.
- Author BiographyMonty Don is one of Britain's best-loved gardeners. He wrote a weekly column for the Observer between 1994 and 2006, earning him a devoted readership, and he was the charismatic presenter of BBC Gardener's World from 2003 to 2008. He lives and gardens in Herefordshire with his wife Sarah, with whom he wrote The Jewel Garden, and their three children.
- Author(s)Monty Don
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date07/01/2015
- Content NoteColour Illustrations throughout
- Weight1116 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.