Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the new version of the JCT Intermediate Form 2005, the first major revision since 1984 Discusses the brand new JCT Intermediate Contract with contractor's design and the revised subcontracts.
- Author BiographyDavid Chappell BA(Hons Arch), MA(Arch), MA(Law), PhD, RIBA has worked as an architect in the public and private sectors and is currently the Director of David Chappell Consultancy Ltd. He frequently acts as an adjudicator and is author of ten books on construction law for Blackwell Publishing.
- Author(s)David Chappell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.