All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the ideas and strategies of Jack Welch.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Krames is publisher and editor-in-chief of McGraw-Hill's trade division. The editor of four previous books on Jack Welch, including the national bestseller Jack Welch and the GE Way, Krames has written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and other publications. He has appeared on CNN and PBS and been quoted in Time, Newsweek, BusinessWeek, and other periodicals.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Krames
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date13/10/2009
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.