All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £19.53Was:£25.00Free postage
- £18.98Was:£25.00Free postage
- £26.85Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe cultural, political and specifically religious experiences of these adventurers had an effect on British history that is impossible to overestimate, with the influence most strongly evident in the art, architecture and furniture styles of the Jacobean period.
- Author BiographyEdward Chaney is Professor of Fine and Decorative Arts and Chair of the History of Collecting Research Centre at Southampton Solent University. Timothy Wilks is Professor of Cultural History at Southampton Solent University.
- Author(s)Edward Chaney,Timothy Wilks
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 bw integrated, 12 colour in 8pp plates, 1 map
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.