All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to 130 of the little-known ornamental trees, shrubs, and perennials from 'the green mantle' of Asia.
- Author BiographySince 1975 Peter Wharton has been curator of the David C. Lam Asian Garden, a component of the University of British Columbia Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research. Peter's professional career has been centered on the development of this unique forest garden in concert with extensive plant exploration in China. Brent Hine has been curator of the E.H. Lohbrunner Alpine Garden at the University of British Columbia Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research since 1997. Away from the garden setting, the natural sciences - from the microscopic to the very macroscopic - have always held his interest. Douglas Justice is associate director and curator of collections at the University of British Columbia Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research. A teacher and writer with an abiding interest in all things green, he considers the knowledge of trees to be way up there.
- Author(s)Brent Hine,Douglas Justice,Peter Wharton
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2005
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note218 color photos, 2 maps
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.