All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative account of Japan's modern economic history from the perspective of the consumer.
- Author BiographyPenelope Francks is an Honorary Lecturer in Japanese Studies in the Department of East Asian Studies at the University of Leeds. Her recent publications include Rural Economic Development in Japan (2006).
- Author(s)Penelope Francks
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 1 map 7 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.