Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionJapan has always been an odd man out from the standpoint of Western norm or Western finance. It is a country that is as developed as any in the West. However, it is also a country that possesses the institutional and cultural traits that separate it from the West. This book contains 21 papers that address various aspects of Japanese finance.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleInternational Finance Review
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJ. Jay Choi,T.K. Hiraki
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.