All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.13
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource on California's diverse flora. It includes treatments of many taxa and reflects major improvements to plant taxonomy from phylogenetic studies. It also includes geographic distributions, elevation ranges, flowering times, and nomenclature.
- Author BiographyBruce G. Baldwin is Curator of the Jepson Herbarium and Professor of Integrative Biology at the University of California, Berkeley. Douglas H. Goldman is Herbarium Associate at the Harvard University Herbaria. David J. Keil is Professor Emeritus and Director of the Robert F. Hoover Herbarium at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.Robert W. Patterson is Professor of Biology at San Francisco State University. Thomas J. Rosatti is Specialist at the University and Jepson Herbaria, University of California, Berkeley. Dieter H. Wilken is Director of Conservation at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note286 line illustrations
- Weight2329 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byBruce G. Baldwin,David J. Keil,Dieter H. Wilken,Douglas H. Goldman,Robert Patterson,Thomas J. Rosatti
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.