CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionTells how, despite lagging behind the Germans in the 'jet race' throughout the war, the Allies rose to technological prominence on the ashes of the German defeat. This book analyses the development of a technology crucial to 20th century warfare and compares the jet engine programmes of Britain, Germany, and the USA during the Second World War.
- Author BiographySterling Michael Pavelec is Assistant Professor of History at Hawaii Pacific University.
- Author(s)S. Mike Pavelec
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note16 photographs (b&w)
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.