All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a declaration - The Modern Age is the Jewish Age and we are all, to varying degrees, Jews. This book concentrates on the drama of the Russian Jews, including emigres and their offspring in America, Palestine, and the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyYuri Slezkine is Professor of History and Director of the Institute of Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Arctic Mirrors: Russia and the Small Peoples of the North and coeditor of In the Shadow of Revolution: Life Stories of Russian Women from 1917 to the Second World War (Princeton).
- PrizesWinner of Wayne S. Vucinich Book Prize 2005 and Association of American Publishers' Best New Book in Philosophy and Religion 2004.
- Author(s)Yuri Slezkine
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 tables.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.