Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary collection of essays that addresses critically acclaimed works in Jewish graphic novel, a subgenre of Jewish literary and artistic culture. Featuring insightful discussions of notable figures, It focuses on how graphic novels are used in Holocaust memoir and fiction, and portrays Jewish identity in North America.
- Author BiographySAMANTHA BASKIND is an associate professor of art history at Cleveland State University. She is the author of Raphael Soyer and the Search for Modern Jewish Art and Encyclopedia of Jewish American Artists. RANEN OMER-SHERMAN is a professor of English at the University of Miami. He is the author of Israel in Exile: Jewish Writing and the Desert and Diaspora and Zionism in Jewish American Literature.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note10 colour & 55 b&w illustrations, & 1 graphic essay
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRanen Omer-Sherman,Samantha Baskind
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.