Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces Jewish community history from its origins in 1788 to today's Jewish culture in Australia.
- Author BiographySuzanne Rutland is Chair of the Department of Hebrew, Biblical and Jewish Studies at the University of Sydney. Highlights from her major publications include Edge of the Diaspora: Two Centuries of Jewish Settlement in Australia, Pages of History: A Century of the Australian Jewish Press and 'If you will it, it is no dream': the Moriah Story. She has held numerous leadership positions within the Jewish and academic communities, including being current president of the Australian Jewish Historical Society, Sydney, and immediate past president of the Australian Association for Jewish Studies.
- Author(s)Suzanne D. Rutland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus.
- Weight270 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.