All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the treatment of Jews in fascist Italy that is often overshadowed by the persecution of Jews in Germany. Using statistical evidence to document how the Italian social climate changed from relatively just to irredeemably prejudicial, this work begins with a history of Italian Jews in the decades before fascism.
- Author BiographyMichele Sarfatti is director of the Centro di Documentazione Ebraica Contemporanea in Milan and the author of many books and articles about Jews in fascist Italy. John Tedeschi is a Reformation historian, and Anne C. Tedeschi is a book conservator. Their many cotranslated works include the award-winning The Cheese and the Worms by Carlo Ginzburg.
- Author(s)Michele Sarfatti
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGeorge L. Mosse Series In Modern European Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note17 b/w photos, 2 line b/w maps, 6 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byJohn Tedeschi,Anne C. Tedeschi
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.