All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the exciting and suspenseful Fox and O'Hare series from Janet Evanovich, No. 1 bestselling author of the iconic Stephanie Plum novels, and Lee Goldberg, bestselling author of the Monk series.
- Author BiographyJANET EVANOVICH is the No. 1 bestselling author of the Stephanie Plum novels, including ONE FOR THE MONEY, and the Lizzy and Diesel series including WICKED APPETITE, WICKED BUSINESS and WICKED CHARMS, as well as THE HEIST, THE CHASE, THE JOB and THE SCAM in the Fox & O'Hare series with Lee Goldberg. In addition she is the author of FULL HOUSE, FULL TILT, FULL SPEED and FULL BLAST, amongst many more. She has won several major crime fiction awards including the CWA John Creasey Award, Dilys Award and Silver Dagger. Janet's website can be found at www.evanovich.com. She is on Twitter - @janetevanovich - and Facebook - /JanetEvanovich. LEE GOLDBERG is the co-author with Janet Evanovich of the bestselling Fox & O'Hare series including THE HEIST, THE CHASE and THE JOB. He is a screenwriter, TV producer, and the author of the bestselling Monk series of mysteries. He has earned two Edgar Award nominations and was the 2012 recipient of the Poirot Award from Malice Domestic. Lee's website is at www.leegoldberg.com. On Twitter you can find him at @LeeGoldberg and on Facebook at /LeeGoldberg.
- Author(s)Janet Evanovich,Lee Goldberg
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date27/04/2016
- Weight400 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.