All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a modern interpretation of the guide to love-making, from the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, the Rt Hon John Prescott MP. This work features sex positions and kinky games such as Two Gags, National Yolk and The Bumbachumba. It is illustrated with cartoons.
- Author BiographyKelvin MacKenzie is the most famous tabloid newspaperman of all time, with a unique genius for headlines and iconic front pages. He edited Britain's biggest-selling daily newspaper The Sun during its heyday from 1981 to 1993, winning fans and enemies equally with outrageous and often brilliant headlines. Three of his front pages, GOTCHA; UP YOURS, DELORS; and FREDDIE STARR ATE MY HAMSTER were recently voted in the top ten newspaper pages of all time in a TV poll. After leaving The Sun, Kelvin joined Sky TV before becoming Chief Executive of The Wireless Group plc, which owned the national radio station TalkSport and several local stations. After the Wireless Group was bought by Ulster TV, Kelvin, now 59, left to mastermind various business ventures and has returned to his old stomping ground, The Sun, as a star columnist.
- Author(s)Kelvin MacKenzie
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteintegrated illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.19Trending at £6.77
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £3.85Trending at £5.83
- £4.48Trending at £4.95
- £6.90Trending at £7.93
- £11.17Trending at £14.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.