All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe journal of Elizabeth Pepys, the wife of diarist Samuel, portrays the marriage, based on love, that ironically, when the two began to achieve the measure of prosperity for which they had struggled, almost foundered. But through it all Elizabeth survived, as did the marriage - until her death.
- Author BiographySara George is a highly accomplished writer whose first novel, ACID DROP, won the CWA John Creasey Award in 1975. The daughter of the man who wrote DR STRANGELOVE, she was married for many years to Rowley Leigh, the celebrated chef and food writer.
- Author(s)Sara George
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/09/1998
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date02/04/2006
- Weight407 g
- Width137 mm
- Height37 mm
- Spine185 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £7.44Trending at £8.94
- £24.45Trending at £27.06
- £14.58Trending at £15.23
- £7.65Trending at £9.94
- £14.58Trending at £19.99
- £14.57Trending at £14.98
- £6.34Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.