All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.35Trending at £3.39
- £4.00Trending at £4.49
- £3.60Trending at £5.69
- £3.50Trending at £5.63
- £2.81Trending at £4.98
- £3.44Trending at £5.99
- £5.49Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures stories retold in exciting graphic novel format.
- Author BiographyJules Verne, born at Nantes, France, in 1828, of legal and seafaring stock, was the author of innumerable adventure stories that combined a vivid imagination with a gift for popularizing science. Although he studied law at Paris, he devoted his life entirely to writing. His most popular stories, besides 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1870), include: Five Weeks in a Balloon (1863), Journey to the Center of the Earth (1864), A Trip to the Moon (1865), Around the World in Eighty Days (1872), and Michael Strogoff (1876). In addition, he was the author of a number of successful plays, as well as a popular history of exploration from Phoenician times to the mid-nineteenth century, The Discovery of the Earth (1878-80). After a long and active career in literature, Jules Verne died at Amiens, France, in 1905.
- Author(s)Jules Verne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleGraphic Fiction: Graphic Revolve
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.