Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
- £4.48Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for you if you are a woman wanting to take control of your life. Whether you are just starting out or well into your working life. Living the life you really, really want starts today!
- Author BiographyHattie Hasan was born in North East London to first generation Turkish Cypriot parents. Rather than enter an arranged marriage, she studied Psychology at London University and went on to attain a post graduate degree at Reading University. She taught in several inner London schools until 1990 when she retrained as a plumber and started one of the first companies of women plumbers in the UK. Stopcocks Women Plumbers now encompasses self employed female plumbers throughout that country. Hattie travels speaking to schools, colleges and industry about the importance of women plumbers and supports female students to start their own business. She lives in rural Yorkshire with her partner and dog.
- Author(s)Hattie Hasan
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.