All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last two decades courts have become major players in the political landscape in Asia. This book assesses what is driving this apparent trend toward judicialization in the region. It looks at the variations within the judicialization trend, and how these variations affect political practice and policy outcomes. --Publisher's description.
- Author BiographyBjorn Dressel is a Senior Lecturer at the Crawford School of Public Policy at the Australian National University (ANU), Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Law in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBjorn Dressel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.