All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Description* Judith Butler, author of influential books such as Gender Trouble, has built her international reputation as a theorist of power, gender, sexuality and identity. * Organized in active collaboration between Judith Butler and Sara Salih.
- Author BiographyJudith Butler is Maxine Elliot Professor in the Departments of Rhetoric and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Berkeley. She has published widely in the fields of continental philosophy, literary theory, feminist and queer theory, and cultural politics. Her books include Precarious Life: Powers of Mourning and Violence (Verso, 2003) and Undoing Gender (Routledge, 2004).Sara Salih is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Toronto. She is editor of The History of Mary Prince, a West Indian Slave (2000) and author of Judith Butler (2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2003
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight708 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJudith Butler,Sara Salih
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.