All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParker travels to Nebraska to help out a geriatric safecracker who knows too many of his criminal secrets. By the time he arrives, the safecracker is dead and Parker's skeletons are on the verge of escaping from their closet - unless Parker resorts to lethal measures.
- Author BiographyRichard Stark is one of the many pseudonyms of Donald E. Westlake, prolific author of noir crime fiction. In 1993 the Mystery Writers of America bestowed the society's highest honor on Westlake, naming him a Grand Master.
- Author(s)Richard Stark
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Foreword byJohn Banville
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.79Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £38.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £16.16Trending at £20.16
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.