Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.09+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bumbaruvictor
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA complete physical and psychological guide to the land of the slim and healthy. The Juice Master's workshops and roadshows contain such antics as the 'Who Wants to Be a Slimionnaire?' game. This irreverent but hard-hitting book will ensure people never look at a burger in the same way again!
- Author BiographyJason Vale, the Juice Master, is a successful health and lifestyle coach. A former trainer for Alan Carr in Birmingham, he launched his London clinic and countrywide workshops two years ago. His seminars on losing weight and quitting drinking and smoking are consistently sold out. He has appeared on GMTV and is a key presenter at the Vitality Show.
- Author(s)Jason Vale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2002
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/02/2012
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- dexte_veron11 Jul, 2015by
An interesting and informative book. I am very pleased I bought it.
I purchased the book because I really do not like eating at breakfast time but am aware that it should be the basis for your day's nourishment. I found myself reading this book cover to cover, rather than picking at the chapters I thought would be of interest. It has to be considered as a knew way of thinking - at least for me. I would have liked for more ideas for recipes but the whole idea really is to see what is right for you. Juicing vegetables and fruit is now an ideal breakfast. I don't feel I am forcing myself to eat when not hungry but am getting nourishment to see me through to 11 when I do want to eat. The book provides lots of background information to pin your thinking on.
- mence031 Oct, 2013by
A must for anyone wanting to juice
This is a very interesting book, If you are thinking about juicing, Please read this book first. Not only does it explain about juicing it also gives you great recipe to follow.
- marnoch660424 Aug, 2011by
excellent buy couldnt live without it now
totally fantastic book,excellent reading and recipes. would recommend to anyone.i am finally getting lots of fruit and vegetable into my children without them actually knowing thanks to jasons scrumptious recipes.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70