All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book exposes autism spectrum disorders as a combination of a whole range of often underlying conditions. Exploring everything from mood, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive and tic disorders to information processing and sensory perceptual difficulties and more, Donna demonstrates how such conditions can combine to form a 'cluster condition'.
- Author BiographyDonna Williams was born in Australia in 1963. She was assessed at two as psychotic, labelled disturbed and tested for deafness throughout childhood before being diagnosed as autistic in 1990. She was an internationally best-selling author with nine published books, an artist, singer-songwriter and screenwriter. One of the most well-known people with autism in the world, Donna was a renowned international public speaker, a qualified teacher and worked as an autism consultant.
- Author(s)Donna Williams
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.