All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ann Conrad Lammers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight594 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsList of Illustrations. Kirsch, Preface. Acknowledgements. Abbreviations. Lammers, Introduction. The Letters. 1928-1932, Berlin. 1933-1934, Tel Aviv. 1935-1938, London. 1940-1947, Los Angeles. 1948-1949, The Institute. 1950-1952, Aion and Job. 1953, Jungians in L.A. 1954, Habent sua fata . 1955-1958, Zurich/Tokyo. 1959-1961, Mysterium. Appendix A: James Kirsch, 1934, Then He Will Open the Ears of Men. Appendix B: Letters of C.G. Jung and Hilde Kirsch. Appendix C: James Kirsch, 1954, 'The Red One': A Psychological Interpretation of a Story by Jack London. Appendix D: A Brief History of the AAGP/IAAGP. Addendum: Letter of Aniela Jaffe, 27 May 1961. Editor's Note. Translators' Note. List of Letters. Selected Bibliography. Index.
- Author BiographyAnn Conrad Lammers is a psychotherapist, writer, and teacher of theological ethics. She has degrees from Barnard, The General Theological Seminary, and Yale. Having worked in the San Francisco area for 20 years, she now lives and works in New England.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.