CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the history of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Anthropology, Human Heredity, this book pays special attention to the transformation of the research program, the institute's integration into national and international science, and its relationship to the ruling power as well as its interconnection to the political crimes of Nazi Germany.
- Author(s)Hans-Walter Schmuhl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number259
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 468 p.
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.