All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical how-to guide, this book reveals the ins and outs of planning and executing Kaizen Events in non-manufacturing settings and conducting post-event follow-up to sustain the changes made.
- Author BiographyKaren Martin is Principal Consultant for Karen Martin & Associates, which specializes in applying Lean principles and tools in office, service, and technical environments. She has provided Lean implementation support to organizations in a broad range of industries, including: construction, distribution, education, engineering design, financial services, government/military, healthcare, information technology, insurance, manufacturing, oil and gas production, and publishing. Mike Osterling is President of Osterling Consulting, Inc., a firm that leads organizations on their Lean journey. He has played a pivotal role in leading Lean transformations across a broad range of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, medical products, oil production, pharmaceuticals, and construction.
- Author(s)Karen Martin,Mike Osterling
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.