CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Karaite Tradtion of Hebrew Grammatical Thought in its Classical Form: A Critical Edition and English Translation of al-kitab al-kafi fi al-luga al-Ibraniyya by Abu al-Faraj Harun ibn al-Faraj by Maria Angeles Gallego, Geoffrey Khan, Judith Olszowy-Schlanger (Hardback, 2003)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.91Trending at £14.24
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.62
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a critical edition and an annotated English translation of the work on Hebrew grammar al-al-Kitb al-Kfi fi al-Luga al-'Ibrniyya by the medieval Karaite grammarian 'Abu al-Faraj Harun Ibn Faraj. This was one of the most important works on Hebrew grammar that was written in the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Khan, Ph.D. (1984) in Semitic languages, University of London, is Professor of Semitic Philology at the University of Cambridge. He has published extensively on medieval Semitic texts and modern Semitic dialectology, including The Early Karaite Tradition of Hebrew Grammatical Thought (Brill, 2000).
- Author(s)Geoffrey Khan,Judith Olszowy-Schlanger,Maria Angeles Gallego
- Date of Publication27/05/2003
- Series TitleStudies in Semitic Languages & Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2400 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine83 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.