All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do bad things happen to good people?
- Author BiographyDavid Lacey has been an engineer in the oil industry for over 30 years. He studied Western Philosophy at college and has taken a lifelong interest in Eastern philosophy. He has been practicing meditation and yoga for over 3 decades. He is a vegan and lives in Buckinghamshire, UK, surrounded by ancient motorbikes and bonsai trees.
- Author(s)David Lacey
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIff Books
- Weight195 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.