Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.45+ £0.01 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by paulmorgan-cochybonddu-books
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.97Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of entries on everything that the true countryman--or woman--would like to know.
- Author BiographyPeter Holt is a former Fleet Street gossip columnist who spent much of his career writing a rock music column for the London Evening Standard during the 1980s. These days he manages his family property in Shropshire.
- Author(s)Peter Holt
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white vignettes
- Weight27 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.