All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.40Trending at £5.41
- £67.68Trending at £75.00
- £91.41Trending at £97.10
- £41.84Trending at £53.76
- £13.81Trending at £19.91
- £18.22Trending at £23.98
- £11.64Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionKentucky's culinary fame may have been built on bourbon and fried chicken, but the Commonwealth has much to offer the barbecue thrill-seeker. The Kentucky Barbecue Book is a feast for readers who are eager to sample the finest fare in the state, from the banks of the Mississippi to the hidden hollows of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Author BiographyBarbecue aficionado Wes Berry is associate professor of English at Western Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Wes Berry
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.