All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Macleod looks across the loch at the forlorn wreck of his family's croft. 'How would you like to live there?' he asks his wife Ruth, half joking. After all, they have to think of something to do with the place. But he doesn't expect her instant reply - 'I would love to'.
- Author BiographyEric MacLeod was born and lives in the Scottish Highlands having travelled over much of the world between times.
- Author(s)Eric MacLeod,Ruthie MacLeod
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleNon-Fiction
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/04/2015
- Content Note19 black & white plates
- Weight295 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.