Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom garden to kitchen, find out how to grow plants that you can eat!
- Author BiographyCaroline Craig (Author) Caroline Craig is a food writer from London. She is the co-author with Sophie Missing of The Little Book of Lunch and The Cornershop Cookbook and a columnist for Guardian Cook.Joe Archer (Author) Joe Archer works at Kew Gardens as Head Horticulturalist in the kitchen garden. He appeared in the 'Kew on a Plate' television programme with Raymond Blanc.
- Author(s)Caroline Craig,Joe Archer
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight710 g
- Width228 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.66Trending at £3.97
- £4.99Trending at £6.38
- £4.72Trending at £5.43
- £13.17Trending at £15.88
- £2.80Trending at £4.99
- £6.06Trending at £6.98
- £3.59Trending at £3.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.