CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book links the theory that underpins the Key Person approach with how to develop and support effective practice in settings. It offers solutions to the challenges this approach can bring, especially in schools, and includes questions to encourage self-evaluation and reflective practice.
- Author BiographyAnita and Sue have been working with early years practitioners in Birmingham for a number of years. Both began their careers as teachers before becoming Early Years Support Teachers, providing advice and guidance to private, voluntary and independent sector early years settings. Anita and Sue currently work part time as independent early years trainers and consultants. Anita works part time as Senior Educational Psychologist for Early Years for Worcestershire. Anita and Sue both have young families and continue to be passionate in supporting early years practitioners in reflecting and further developing their practice with young children.
- Author(s)Anita Soni,Sue Bristow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractitioners' Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.