All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIts been over a month since the tragedy in Engelsfors High School. But the Chosen Ones have no time to recover before their world is turned upside down again. Time is running out for the Chosen Ones to fulfil the prophecy and save the world, but whether they succeed or not, one thing is certain: Everything is about to change...
- Author BiographySARA B. ELFGREN started her career in the film industry as a screenwriter. As a script doctor, she has been involved in several Swedish film and TV-productions. She has a Master's Degree in Film Studies. MATS STRANDBERG is a journalist and a regular columnist for Sweden's biggest evening newspaper Aftonbladet. The organization Sveriges Tidskrifter (Sweden's Newspapers and Magazines) awarded him the title Columnist of the Year in 2004. In 2008, Sara B. Elfgren met Mats Strandberg. They quickly realized that they shared a passion for supernatural stories about young adults. Soon the idea to write together was born. In August 2009 they began working on what would become the novel The Circle with its two sequels.
- Author(s)Mats Strandberg,Sara B. Elfgren
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleEngelsfors Trilogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight610 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £34.00Trending at £47.46
- £41.86Trending at £42.42
- £18.56Trending at £22.01
- £5.95Trending at £6.99
- £15.49Trending at £16.81
- £9.62Trending at £13.48
- £4.58Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.