All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches Arabic to beginners by using a step-by-step phonic approach. This work gradually builds up the learner's reading and writing skills, by introducing each letter together with its various vowel sounds. It concludes with some short passages of dialogue to help the learner begin to develop confidence in speaking.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note178 full colour watercolour & ink illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sadiq Toma
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.