CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionMany companies operate within a complex network of firms that all depend on each other for success. This book uses the example of biological ecosystems to show how companies can leverage these emerging business networks for long-term success. It says that companies can protect and ensure their success by fostering the health of network.
- Author BiographyMarco Iansiti is an HBS professor and the co-chair of Harvard's PhD program in Information Technology Management.
- Author(s)Marco Iansiti,Roy Levien
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight567 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.