All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.51
- £14.33Trending at £15.26
- £10.84Trending at £11.78
- £13.51Trending at £15.58
- £24.68Trending at £35.85
- £8.67Trending at £9.94
- £6.10Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Moby Doll, the first publicly exhibited captive killer whale, and how he changed the way people saw killer whales and sparked the movement to save them.
- Author BiographyMark Leiren-Young is an award-winning journalist, screenwriter, playwright, and author. He received the Leacock medal for his memoir Never Shoot a Stampede Queen, and the El Prat de Llobregat Award for his film The Green Chain. He lives in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Mark Leiren-Young
- PublisherGreystone Books,Canada
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGreystone Books,Canada
- Content Note16 B&W photos, Maps
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.