All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the ways in which people react when a killer is at large in their community. Drawing on 19th-century predations of Jack the Ripper and on 20th-century media coverage of such villains as Jeffrey Dahmer, this work constructs retellings of the most infamous cases of serial murder.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH C. FISHER is President of InterData, Inc., a research firm specializing in advertising evaluation studies and marketing investment analysis. His previous books include Advertising, Alcohol Consumption and Abuse (Greenwood, 1993) and Advertising, Alcohol Consumption and Mortality (Greenwood, 1995). He is also the author of several works in criminology including a study of the relationship between the availability of firearms and homicide rates.
- Author(s)Joseph C. Fisher
- Date of Publication22/04/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.