All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is considered the ultimate book in this area because it covers all kiln types including gas, wood, oil, electric and various combinations, as well as being packed with plans, drawings and advice. It covers everything you need to know about kilns.
- Author BiographyFred Olsen has been a ceramic artist for over 40 years, and is very well established in the field, both in the UK and USA. He often demonstrates kiln building at Aberystwyth Ceramic Festival, as well as building kilns at many other conferences and workshops around the world and is generally regarded as the authority on kilns. He sells his own designed kiln kits to potters around the world. His first kiln book was published in 1973 and it has been continually revised and expanded since then.
- Author(s)Frederick L. Olsen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteapprox. 270 colour and 310 black & white
- Weight1299 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.