All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how caring adults in cities across America are trying to turn young lives around. Marc Freedman shows how ordinary citizens can reach out to the children who are growing up in poverty and community violence.
- Author BiographyMARC FREEDMAN has studied education and youth programs for more than a decade and is director of special projects for Public/Private Ventures, a research and development organization based in Philadelphia that focuses on helping kids in poverty. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Marc Freedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width130 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.