All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of the relationship between Luciano Pavarotti and Herbert Breslin, during which Breslin guided what he calls, justifiably, 'the greatest career in classical music', moving Pavarotti out of the opera house and into the arms of the mass public. This book relates to how Breslin and Pavarotti changed the landscape of opera.
- Author BiographyHerbert Breslin has been a classical music publicist and manager for many of the greatest performers of our time for the past 40 years. Anne Midgette is a regular reviewer of classical music for the New York Times and has also contributed to Opera News and the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Anne Midgette,Herbert Breslin
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.