All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.38
- £16.88Trending at £24.95
- £2.81Trending at £2.97
- £14.99Trending at £15.16
- £4.43Trending at £4.48
- £3.59Trending at £3.69
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in Spain in 2011 by Oceano Travesia.
- Author BiographyJorge Bucay grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Now a doctor and writer, he previously held many jobs, including taxi driver, clown, and street vendor. He has written more than twenty successful books that have been translated into over twenty languages, including English, Chinese, Polish, Greek, Russian, and Hebrew. Jorge has memorized more than 1,500 stories that he loves to tell to audiences around the world. Gusti was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with a pencil in his hand, according to his mother. In 1985, he moved to Barcelona, Spain, where he works as an illustrator. He has won many awards for his illustrations and teaches drawing at schools, libraries, and cultural centers.
- Author(s)Jorge Bucay
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight685 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.