Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £4.57Trending at £4.65
- £3.69Trending at £3.75
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £13.98Trending at £19.99
- £12.33Trending at £12.47
- £11.23Trending at £14.47
- £15.13Trending at £28.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis chess classic has been praised by players and teachers alike.
- Author BiographyInternational Grandmaster Lev Alburt, three-time U.S. champion and former European champion, is one of the most sought-after chess teachers in the world. He lives in New York. Sam Palatnik teaches in Bethesda, Maryland. Ten of his students have reached the list of the world's 100 best players.
- Author(s)Lev Alburt,Sam Palatnik
- PublisherChess Information & Research Center
- Date of Publication17/12/1998
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleComprehensive Chess Course Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChess Information & Research Center
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight310 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.