Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.80
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £4.66Trending at £5.38
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
- £7.95Trending at £8.93
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
About this product
- DescriptionCaught between a stifling Amish community and an unnerving outside world, a devout young woman on the run is about to become the newest arrival to West Kootenai, Montana.
- Author BiographyUSA Today bestselling author Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 40 books, including the novelization for Moms' Night Out. She has written over 500 articles for national publications and blogs for high traffic sites like TheBetterMom.com and MomLifeToday.com. Tricia and her husband, John, live in Little Rock, Arkansas, where Tricia coordinates a Teen MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. They have six children.
- Author(s)Tricia Goyer
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSeven Brides for Seven Bachelors
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.