All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manual on purchasing and fabricating poultry products. It is suitable for chefs, foodservice managers, purchasing agents, culinary students and instructors, custom shop operators, and food enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyChef Schneller is currently an associate professor teaching at the Culinary Institute of America specializing in meat and fish butchery. Chef Schneller is a classically trained butcher who grew up working in a family meat market that focused on wholesale and retail meat production. He was involved in meat selection and procurement in the meat markets of New York City. He also owned and operated Schneller's Restaurant that operated from 1976-1999 and was involved in all aspects of the business including all purchasing.
- Author(s)Thomas Schneller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1100 g
- Width236 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.