Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.79Trending at £5.29
- £5.29Trending at £5.39
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £33.73Trending at £57.76
- £40.89Trending at £45.90
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
- £8.38Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoratitive overview of the biology of the Kittiwake, Rissa tridactyla.
- Author BiographyOver more than 40 years of research, John Coulson has made outstanding contributions to the behavioral ecology of colonially breeding seabirds and our understanding of coloniality in birds. This work includes distinguished long-term studies of the Kittiwake, of which this book represents a detailed overview. A former Reader in Zoology at the University of Durham, Coulson was awarded the Godman-Savin Medal by the British Ornithologists' Union in 1992.
- Author(s)John C. Coulson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePoyser Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8-page colour section
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.