CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captures the intriguing nature and reality of this mystic-warrior society and provides a fascinating account of medieval religious campaigns and the political interests that shaped them.
- Author BiographyHe is the author of 15 books on celebrity biography and history. As a journalist for the past 25 years, Sanello has written for the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Chicago Tribune, the New York Times Syndicate, People, Redbook, Cosmo and Penthouse magazines. He was also the film critic for the Los Angeles Daily News and a business reporter for UPI. He lives in Los Angeles, California. His previous books are Reel V. Real: Separating Fact from Fiction in Film and Spielberg .
- Author(s)Frank Sanello
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.