All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful selection of 14 knitted accessories and decorations to bring a fresh and modern style to your baby's nursery. The designs, by Jem Weston, range from a super simple striped blanket with matching elephant to a fluffy-tailed squirrel with matching intarsia blanket; and are all made with a selection of Rowan yarns.
- Author BiographyJem Weston is a freelance designer, author and workshop tutor with a passion for colour and craft. Her affection for knitting started at a young age when she was taught to knit by her grandmother. At university Jem studied Fine Art focussing on sculpture and installation. Her art was often inspired by traditional crafts and it was here that her passion for knitting developed into a fully-fledged obsession. Today, Jem works as a freelance knitting pattern designer and consultant for Rowan Yarns, having previously worked closely with Coats Crafts as Territory Manager. She lives in Nottingham and is dedicated to passing on knitting skills through inspiring workshops and design.
- Author(s)Jem Weston
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.