All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Knitted Slipper Book is an everything-you-need-to-know guide to knitting slippers and house shoes. It features both detailed, step-by-step how-to photos of all of the techniques necessary to make functional, well-fitting slippers and house shoes, plus 30 fun, stylish projects for every member of the family, from new babies to Grandpa.
- Author BiographyKatie Startzman writes about knitting and other crafts (including making her own leather sandals and building a chicken coop in her backyard) on her blog duofiberworks.com. She has been self-publishing individual knitting patterns and selling them from her blog and on Ravelry for over 4 years.
- Author(s)Katie Startzman
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight617 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.