All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of over 25 stylish knitted accessories for all seasons, from gloves and scarfs, to hats and ponchos. This title also includes variation ideas that take the projects further, showing different patterns, yarns and styles through detailed photography and colourful artworks.
- Author BiographyClaire Crompton has worked in the knitting industry for over 15 years. After her Knitwear Design degree she became a pattern designer for major yarn manufacturers such as Sirdar, Courtaulds and DMC, and is the author of The Knitter's Bible. Claire lives in Gunnislake, Cornwall.
- Author(s)Claire Crompton
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 colour photographs, 25 colour artworks
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- helslurvesbelle31 Jul, 2012by
I lurve this easy to use, easy to understand fablicious book.
This is a fantastic resource book for all levels, focus on chunkier yarns/knits.Great for beginners and more experienced knitters. I am an experienced knitter and book lover so this combines everything into a an aesthetically pleasing package! Ring bound inner so lays flat when in use - always a great bonus! Clear straight forward UK/American terms. I love this book, good value for money, easy to use clear instructions with experimental suggestions, the author writes fab knitting books. A good standard text for all levels interested in knitting hats gloves scarves etc without paying £2.50 + a pattern and taking the guess work out of pattern design. Compared to other similar books up there with the easiest and user friendly ones. Brilliant!
- santa_stunt_dou...16 Mar, 2012by
Inspiration for those quick to knit projects.
excellent book with clear instructions. Quick to knit projects for knitters with a few spare minutes. Lovely ideas to inspire that homemade pressie.
- greyhound_sound12 May, 2011by
Essential book for any knitter
Brilliantly instructive book with enough detail, without overload! An essential book for all as it covers everything from beginners stitches to some beautiful, complicated styles. Each page makes you want to try and make something new!
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70